Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Day After


It's the day after the election primaries in Texas, and we've been checking out the numbers on the news. Never before have I seen such an interest by so many people in the outcome of politics. It's encouraging to see so many young people involved. As for me, I will trust in the Lord for whatever outcome he deems must be. Having voted, we trust the Lord as sovereign in all our affairs.

My shoulder is slowly feeling better. It is a long, slow process and being patient is the hardest part. I long to sew and knit once again. For now all I've done is crochet lengths of lace. I'm working on this simple pattern for now Fast and Easy Crochet Edging. I don't know how to post the picture, or if it's even allowed.
I know I can post my own pictures though. Instead I thought I'd share a picture of a corner of my garden.


5 comments:

marmielu said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and saying Hello! I'm glad your shoulder is getting better. I hope you will soon be able to do more than what you're working on now.

I know what you mean about the pictures. I have just stuck with my own photos so far, but plan on asking my daughters about the other. They are my "consultants" on all computer matters! The picture you have of your garden corner looks very peaceful.

I noticed you have a Ravelry button, and I just joined, but haven't posted anything there. My daughter and I are knitters.

Mary Lou

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Mary Lou! Yes I was able to get into Ravelry after a LONG wait, LOL! I haven't posted anything on it yet, though. I LOVE to knit, but have mostly stuck to easy things like scarves, purses and such. I did knit a hat I'm very proud of, my Fake Isle Hat from a pattern posted on the 'net. Somday I'd like to do socks and mitts. I love the ones Beverly from "Tea Time and Roses" shows on her blog!
Thank you for your comment!
I'm not computer saavy so I am going very slow at this.

Carrie said...

Hello, I am visiting from Tea Time and Roses. All the best to you as you continue to post to your blog. I pray that your shoulder will heal completely soon.
Carrie @ Oak Rise Cottage

Tracy said...

So glad to hear you are doing better, YaYa! Hope you'll be crafting again very soon. :o) Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me. I look forward to coming back here. Happy Day ((HUGS))

clara said...

Hi Idalia, I'm dropping by from Beverly's and just want to say Hello! And glad that your shoulder is feeling much better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music