Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, March 3, 2008

Words

So this is the third day I post, not consecutive, but only the third. There is an immense sea of words within me, yet they refuse to even trickle out. In essence these are baby steps for me. I am hoping this blog will perform much as a weight bench works to strengthen the muscles of a body builder. Baby steps, one day at a time.

One thing I do know, at least for now, this blog will be a hopscotch of knitting, Scripture, cooking and baking recipes, gardening, and general subjects. All things which are dear to my heart, namely Family.

3 comments:

Tea Time and Roses said...

Oh my goodness you have a lovely blog here!! It is a beautiful start....just wonderful!! I just thought I would check and here you are! I believe you will have a beautiful blogging experience and before you know it you will be celebrating a whole full year of blogging! :o) I see my help is not needed here after all and I love your side bar! Welcome to blogland!! :o)

Smiles...

Beverly

marmielu said...

Hi! I found your blog via Tea Time and Roses. I am new to blogging, too. Your blog looks beautiful! I hope you have fun doing this.

Mary Lou

Mary Isabella said...

Welcome to the blog world!!!!!!!!!!!!You have such beautiful words to share with us. I can not wait for your next post...Have a blessed and beautiful day....Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music