Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, March 6, 2008

Trust




What amazing times we live in! With a click of a mouse we are able to venture into so many people's virtual lives. I am often amazed at how even with the ability to inflict much harm in our hi-tech world, essentially people wish to trust one another. Like Anne Frank, we prefer to think that people are basically good.


That is why we blog. I am so thankful for all the generous helpful people in blogland who share their talents, their knowledge, and their expertise in all walks of life. People like Beverly from teatimeandroses whose site is an oasis of beauty to visit and Anna from pleasantviewschoolhouse who shares a wealth of hints and anecdotes which serve to inspire and motivate. There are so many other sites which bless me with their content. Over time I will slowly be adding their links to my site. I would hope that I might also enrich people's lives on their visits here. As I love to look at people's pictures, I will add another one of my garden from last summer. Right now most of the garden is dormant, with a few things beginning to sprout here and there. I can hardly wait until I am healed so I can repot and plant beautiful plants again!

1 comment:

cd&m said...

It is indded a wonderful time to be alive, just popped over from Beverley's to give you a warm welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music