Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thank You Missy!

Well, I was waiting to post until my Dear Husband loaded some pictures for me. Turns out the camera is just not cooperating, and may well need to be replaced. I wanted to share a picture of the lovely journal Missy over at SpringBeanThings sent me from a recent 100thPost Giveaway. It is bound in very cute and whimsical Japanese fabric, and I just really wanted to show it off! It will come in very handy for noting ideas and projects. Like I mentioned to Missy, one can never have too many journals. She is certainly a very talented crafter! I will just have to share a picture of it just as soon as I have my camera up and running again.

Fortunately, before my camera problems, I was able to save a couple of pictures of the second Acorn hat I'm making for my Grandson. It is also made of 100% wool, but in two slightly different colors. I am hoping to complete it before Winter arrives.



I am also trying to finish a padded seating set for his high chair. The first one I made needed a few improvements. I'm hoping this one will be almost perfect. I've even got the Scotchguard on standby. Little ones can be messy eaters!

4 comments:

GLORIA said...

CREO QUE LE VA A ENCANTAR A TU NIETO, LOS COLORES SON REALMENTE BELLOS, MUY OTO√ĎALES. ME ENCANTA EL NARANJA CON EL CAFE.

BESITOS YAYA ♥

The Rose Cottage said...

What an adorable little hat this is going to be, hope to see it finished.
I am slowly, slowly starting to knit again, I had to stop due to severe tendonitis :( I have a huge stash of yarn, so I will just have to be careful and knit it up slowly.

Oiyi said...

Those acorn hats are super cute.

Keri said...

The acorn hat is adorable! Is it from a pattern or your own design?

I tagged you for a literary meme on my blog if you would like to play!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music