Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, August 28, 2008

He is Risen

He is risen, a man of destiny;
The long awaited promise come to pass!
He is risen, my river of joy, my fountain of hope.
In his victory, history rewritten
The pain and sorrow, the means to an end.

To those who knew him, an answer to a prayer,
To those who would hear of him, a legacy of love.
He is risen, the keeper of my soul.
He is forever, even as all things cease to be.

I see his glory in all things renewed;
I sense his presence, when in the midst of chaos,
order prevails.
I sense his presence, when I cry, and ache, and yearn.
Because he is risen, nothing is impossible.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hi YaYa: Be sure to check out my blog, you have won an award there. I will be sending information about the hat pattern soon! Amy

glorv1 said...

Thats very nice yaya. Its good to reflect in that manner.
Lucky you, you won an award. Hip Hip Hooray!!

Tea Time and Roses said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful reading. Because He has risen, the whole world can now be set free. Oh my what good news! :o)

Smiles...

Beverly

GLORIA said...

SALUDOS YAYA, ME GUSTA MUCHO EL NUEVO ASPECTO DE TU BLOG! Y TU FOTO CON TU NIETO ES BELLA ♥

GRACIAS POR ESTAR PENDIENTE SIEMPRE DE MI, SE TE QUIERE AMIGA, BESOS ♥

Margaret Cloud said...

This is a nice post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music