Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Friday, August 15, 2008

I'LL BE BACK!

Well, this is just great and dandy! Wile trying to find a new 'look' I lost my original template, links, page elements, and I'm left with a quasi blog! If I sound exasperated it's because I am! Now I see why people switch from Blogger. I don't even have Layout available anymore. I tell you, maybe it's just as well. I spend entirely TOO much time on this thing! I have sewing and cleaning to do! So if anyone out there even reads this on a regular basis (I must add this because, you know, I don't want to sound all overly confident of a readership following) please allow me to say it may be a while afore you hear from me. I certainly have enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and only hope I can somehow recover your links. I have learned so much from EVERYONE who blogs, I feel as though I would be losing such valuable friends if I couldn't. So until a later time, I bid you farewell.

8 comments:

GLORIA said...

FELICIDADES POR EL NUEVO LOOK DEL BLOG YAYA!!!
LAMENTO MUCHO LO DE TUS LINKS, PERO VERÁS QUE LOS IRAS RECUPERANDO
POCO A POCO.
A MI ME GUSTA ESTE NUEVO ASPECTO, PERO VOY A EXTRAÑAR AL PESCADITO CHINO ROJO DE TU ENTRADA.

BESITOS DE FIN DE SEMANA YAYA ♥

NO HE PODIDO IR AL CENTRO, PERO LA NEXT SEMANA IRE A CHECAR TU PEDIDO! DON´T WORRY

Keri said...

Awww.... I'm sorry Yaya Orchid. That does sound frustrating!

Just so you know, I read your blog on a daily basis! I look forward to your return!

Wool Winder said...

I wish I had a better knowledge of computers, so I could help you. I really doubt that it's all lost forever.

glorv1 said...

Well you have my email address, just be sure and stay in touch. I lost my stuff as well and some I just deleted it, but I will continue to blog for a little while longer. Have a great weekend and God bless you.

YayaOrchid said...

Well, I decided to check in, and I'm SO glad to have your links so I can add them later. Thank you for your comments, it makes it easier for me to add your link again. I appreciate it!

glorv1 said...

Yaya, would you believe that in this hot weather I am making tamales? Well yes I am. I had to much stuff from the garden and decided to make vegetable chili tamales with cheese. Glad you checked in. That is all I am making though, just tamales. Brother, it is hot. Take care.

glorv1 said...

By the way,I kind of like your new layout. Hope you keep it. The background in mine is also white.

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you again for all your comments and support! I was able to retrieve all my gadgets, and I am so happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music