Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Update On Blogger Issues

Well, it turns out in order to have the 'Layout' option which enabled me to retrieve my old template, I have to sign in with Firefox browser. I tried getting help on blogger, but they just never quite answered my questions. Then someone posted that using Firefox helped with their issues, so I tried it, and voila! I am just tickled pink that I got ALL my links back and all the little gadgets or widgets or whatever they're called. All in all, it was my beloved fellow bloggers' links that I felt so bad about losing. Like I said I would...I'm back!

8 comments:

glorv1 said...

Well I bet all your blogger friends will be ringing your doorbell saying, Welcome Back YaYa!.
Glad to have you back, even though you were only gone for a few hours. hehehe. Seriously though, I enjoy exchanging comments with you. Have a tamale on me. GloriaV

YayaOrchid said...

Why thank you,Gloria! I think I will, and some black coffee, with a little brown sugar, please.

Keri said...

Oh good! I'm glad your links are back.

I added a link to my post about
"Graces" for you!

Tracy said...

Hi, YaYa! Glad you're back and all is well again...These glitches take way to long, don't they. Thankfully they do have a way of getting resolved...Phew! Hope you're having a great weekend. And thanks for stopping by--always a treat to see you! ((HUGS))

Wool Winder said...

I knew it wasn't gone forever, I just didn't know how to help. Glad you got it fixed.

Bob Mrotek said...

YaYa,

I was having problems with my Blogger too. They changed "widgets" to "gadgets" and I lost my "recent posts" list. Yesterday I was having a hard time trying to resolve the problem and since I don't speak "Geek" I decided to ask El SeƱor to give me a hand. I figured that He is a wiz at computers and sure enough in just a little while the door to understanding opened up and I sailed right through. Our God is a wonderful God. Say Amen!

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, I too enjoy having you as a 'cyber-friend'. And you have a terrific blog to boot!

Kerri: Thank you for the link! I've enjoyed reading all about Graces. I'll have to practice it a bit just for fun.

Tracy: Thanks for stopping by! I really am glad the template issue had a solution. Word to the wise: don't mess with your template unless you do a backup! LOL!

Woolwinder Tracy: You were so right--it didn't all get lost! Although for a while I was sure I'd have to start a whole new blog and lose everything. Thank you for your encouragement!

MexicoBob: Amen and Amen! So you too have had problems with your blog. It is frustrating when you're so computer illiterate like I am. Good thing most people who have had problems post about it and how they resolved them. That's how I found the answer to my blog problem. BTW, you have probably one of the most, if not the only, truly informative blogs about Mexican culture. I admire your writing because you include so much historical data that supports your entries. You really should write a book. I mean that sincerely!

Amy said...

You scared me for a moment, YaYa. I really enjoy your blog and the sweet comments you leave me on mine. Have a lovely evening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music