Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Goodies in the Mail


Back in August I received a lovely little parcel in the mail from Lynda over at AmongtheHedgeRows. I had ordered some seam binding that she sells in her Etsy Shop. She has quite a good selection of items which can be used for gifts, stationary and paper goods, as well as for crafting. Imagine my delight when I opened the package. These pictures do not do it justice. The presentation itself is lovely! I just love the array of colors that she carries in her shop. And really, the prices are SO reasonable. I only mention that because as we all know, these days with prices going through the roof on everything, people look for ways to stretch their dollar. I mean look at the beautiful soft colors of these ribbons:


And then, as if the presentation and the items were not enough, she also included a little 'extra' gift. Her shop is well known for producing some of the most beautiful tags, and these were no exception!



So head over to her shop anytime you're in need of something beautiful and unique. You will not be disappointed!


I have to mention another shop that has lots of really nice things, especially for those into crafting and altered art. Some time back, I purchased a few things from Leesiebella over at Sugar,Sugar. She has a lovely online shop that is just brimming with cuteness! And of course, I would be terribly remiss if I didn't mention our very own Beverly's shop. Her creations are absolutely divine! I so enjoy reading her blog TeatimeandRoses which always brings a smile to my face. Her blog is on my must-read list!

At the same time it's important to add that it's a good thing to support our fellow bloggers in their creative endeavors. Hand made and home made goods are sure to be an indication of quality. I'm just really glad I found these shops. I'd say this one is another 'good thing'! It's also a good thing to let each other know of good shopping experiences. Spreading the word is good for consumers as well as entrepreneurs. Just had to share and give a shout-out to these ladies!


6 comments:

glorv1 said...

Everything looks so well packed and satiny. I love the colors as well. I wish I had more experience in sewing because there are some really nice shops online and The Etsy shop is one of them. And how nice that packets of seeds were included. Have fun with your new things. Take care.

Amy said...

YaYa...what will you do with your loot? Any plans, or is it fodder for the stash?

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, I have enjoyed doing online shopping. Gives you something to look forward to receiving. :)

Amy, I guess it's just an addition to the stash for now. I like to look at and pet my pretties from time to time. :) Seriously, I will probably use on tags for gifts.

Among the Hedgerows said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my shop, YaYa! I'm so happy that you like everything and I hope you enjoy using them.
xo,
Lynda

glorv1 said...

yaya, you can mail me a gift and put a nice tag on it. lol

Tea Time and Roses said...

Wow look at all those pretty seam binding ribbons! They are indeed irresistible! I just love them, and they make the most beautiful bows! :o) Lynda's Etsy Shop is beautiful! I remember last year I was lucky enough to win one of her lovely giveaways! Two lovely fabric birds that hang on a peg in my studio. I think of her every time I look at them! They are the sweetest! And Sugar Sugar, a whimsical treasure trove!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I so enjoy what I do, and to know others enjoy it too is an incredible feeling and so rewarding! Thank you so much my friend! :o) You and your family have a beautiful weekend!

Smiles...

Beverly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music