Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scripture

I John 5: 13-15

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

8 comments:

glorv1 said...

Thank you for that beautiful scripture. I needed that for this Sunday. Lovely words and good for the soul.

On another subject, please post about your molcaquete's, I'm really wanting to see yours. Have a great Sunday and God Bless You.

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, I call these wonderful promises my little 'diamonds'. Well, there's nothing little about them. But I see the Bible as a treasure trove, you just have to go in there and glean diamonds, rubies, etc.

I'll try and take some pictures later of my molcajetes. The one I use the most belonged to my Abuelita.

Wool Winder said...

Thank you for sharing these words. It is always uplifting to read from God's word.

GLORIA said...

SIEMPRE SE LLENA EL ALMA DE CONFIANZA AL ESCUCHAR LA PALABRA, BELLO PASAJE, SALUDOS YAYA

homespun living said...

Your kind words and prayers for my dad mean a lot.
With love and gratitude,

Deb

glorv1 said...

I just wanted to tell you that you should be receiving a package either Saturday or Monday. I mailed today in the am. Talk to you later.

Amy said...

God is so good...we all need to read His Word every day. Have a nice weekend, Yaya.

glorv1 said...

yaya, this is another blog I have found that I think you will like.
thedivasblessedlife.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music