Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, September 28, 2008

Word Game

Well I had to check out that web site Gloria wrote about on her blog. It's called Wordle and it's a lot of fun making word 'posters' or clouds. I'll have to go back and create some more of them. They actually look very nice! This of course is yet another discovery to keep us busy. You know, for those times when it's hard to think of subjects to write about. I think I'll add this one to my sidebar. It's a keeper!

5 comments:

glorv1 said...

Hey Amiga, you did it. I'm glad and it looks pretty nice on your sidebar. Good for you. Have a great Sunday.

glorv1 said...

YaYa, don't forget to give credit to Wordle on the sidebar where you pasted your text. They require that whenever you put a text in your blog, you reference their name. HooHaaa lol

YayaOrchid said...

It's there. If you put your mouse over it, the link is there and takes you to their site.

Kelli said...

My husband showed me this website and I love it!
~Kelli

Amy said...

I want to try this Wordle soon. Like you said, just another little something to fill our day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music