Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gifts From Gloria

Surprise, surprise!! What a wonderful parcel arrived in today's mail. My good friend Gloria had notified me that a package was on the way, but I never expected so many goodies. Thank you Gloria! I loved every single item, and that journal is going to be put to good use, believe you me. And how did you know I love the fragrance of freesia? Everything is so appreciated. Gifts from the heart are priceless! You really made my day!

As I've said before, it's not about the material gifts per se, it's about listening to that voice inside that urges you to give and share whether of your time or just a thoughtful gesture such as this. While we can't be giving things all the time, monetary expense being a prevalent reason, there are times when it's just about reaching out. Who knows if your act of kindness changed a person's life? God works in mysterious ways! ".....but the greatest of these is charity." I Cor 13:13


The lovely cherry tote will be perfect for transporting my knitting projects plus a good book or two. I plan to use this journal for writing down ideas on what to blog about and other interesting things. Many hugs, Gloria! ♥♥♥

3 comments:

glorv1 said...

How neat they look on the monitor. Your very welcome Yaya. Enjoy and use your journal. I'm using mine on a daily basis. I'm going to keep practicing on how to do the link we talked about. Take care and peace. Its always good to give.

Wool Winder said...

How nice!

Tracy said...

HI, YaYa!!I LOVE that cheery CHERRY tote too...what a fun pattern! So many treats from Gloria...I know what you'll be doing this week, having fun with all that! Thanks so much for you lovely comment at my place. We are ok since the storm, shook up, but safe thankfully. Happy Day, my friend ((HUGS))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music