Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, October 26, 2008

In Thanksgiving

Today was about spending a little time with loved ones. I say 'little' because time sure does fly when your loved ones have to say goodbye. My youngest Son left today, but not before seeing his older Brother arrive with his family. My eldest Son of course is only here in town until tomorrow. He'll be spending the night at his M-I-L's house with his Wife and my precious Elias. It's only fair that the other Grandmother also spend some quality time with her Grandson.

We do have many great and wonderful things to be grateful for! As always, the Lord's blessings are given in abundance.My sweet D-I-L wanted to see her Mom to give her the news that they are awaiting the arrival of another precious bundle of joy! So Elias will soon be also looking forward to a little Brother or Sister. We'll know sometime in December as to the gender. So many wonderful blessings to look forward to! And so it is when Families live in far or distant places. We make room for arrivals and departures with grace and thanksgiving, always asking for God's blessing and protection over them.
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Ephesians 6:18

10 comments:

Katherine said...

Congrats!! Aren't you so excited for grand baby #2?

Wool Winder said...

This is wonderful news!

carrie said...

Congratulations!

Heather said...

how exciting! so much fun.

Oiyi said...

Oh my, Congrats!

Keri said...

Congratulations! That is great news! I'm looking forward to hearing his or her name, since I like Elias so much!

Tonya said...

Wonderful news. I love this post - I don't live near family currently and I won't for several years, military life. I probably will only get to visit twice to the states, but I will remember this post when I do. Thank you.

glorv1 said...

Congrats Yaya, you sound really excited and I am happy for you. You have a very nice family.

annamae said...

oh congratulations! My mom has been hinting to my sister in law and I now that our youngest ones are getting bigger that it must be time for a new baby. :)

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you all so much for the good wishes and kind thoughts and comments! This is certainly a happy time in our families!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music