Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back Again

After taking a little blogging break (again), I made the rounds of visiting my blog friends and found I had been given an award. Tonya from Patchwork PJ's was kind enough to include me as a recipient of this award:

"Marie Antoinette: A real person, A real award."

The rules for this award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.



This is my list of recipients:

I. Oiyi from Oiyi's Crafts

II. Anna from Pleasant View Schoolhouse

III. Cheri from A Joyful Handmaiden

IV. Stefanie from Blue Yonder

V. Tracy from Wool Windings

VI. Tracy from Pink Purl

VII. Deb from Homespun Living

We're having a great week here in south Texas and hoping you'll are too!

8 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats on your award! Beth

glorv1 said...

Congrats on your award.

Amy said...

Hi Yaya...glad you're back. I like the award picture. Congratulations.

Tracy said...

Congratulations Ya-Ya! And you are a super-sweetheart to share this award with me too. Thank you so much! And glad you're back...though you we're gone too long...thankfully! ;o) Wishing you & your family a blessed Thanksgiving holiday ((BIG HUGS))

Wool Winder said...

I'm honored that you included me in your list. Thank you.

glorv1 said...

Just stopped by to wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving. Take care.

homespun living said...

Thank you--you are very sweet!!
Congratulations on your award, and I wish you and yours a lovely Thanksgiving,
Deb

Oiyi said...

Thank you so much. You are so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music