Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holiday Gift Swap

Looking forward to Thanksgiving and the Christmas Holidays fills me up with so much excitement and anticipation! So, first up on my agenda was joining Meg's gift exchange swap. You can read all about it on her blog Sew Liberated or by clicking on the button in my sidebar. I think part of the fun is just trying to come up with ideas for what to include in the gift swap. The deadline for signing up is Sunday November 9Th. This year I really want to start Christmas celebrating early!

2 comments:

glorv1 said...

That sounds like fun Yaya. Thx. for stopping by my blog for el Dia. I just haven't gotten around to viewing all the ofrenda's. I still have about 25 to view. I will post a message on my blog thanking everyone for stopping by. It is always good to get ready for xmas early. I've thought about it. Talk to you soon.

Kelli said...

It sounds like fun! I'm thinking ahead to Christmas, too!
Kelli

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music