Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Friday, December 5, 2008

For Gloria

Because you said you enjoyed the song, I thought you'd enjoy watching the video, Gloria. This is the one I prefer of the two:




There's also this one, same song:




She also sings The Phantom of the Opera with Antonio Banderas which is also on my playlist. There's also a video for it.

7 comments:

Amy said...

These were lovely Yaya...I know Gloria will like them. Getting any baking done yet?

YayaOrchid said...

Hey, Amy! I will start making cookies this coming week. I need to get some bread loaves done too. It's starting to get more and more busy around here....:)

glorv1 said...

Thank you yaya, ever so much. That is so beautiful. I will have to add it to my playlist. I feel good now after listening to those capturing sounds. Again, thank you. ::hopping and skipping away::
:))

glorv1 said...

Oh yeah, save some of them cookies for me. :)

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, One batch of cookies coming right up.....

Renee said...

Oh Yaya thank you for that little piece of heaven. I saw them on prairie public television and melted at that time too.

I didn't know his name. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

I really like his name because my father's middle name was Fernand.

By the way when is your birthday. Happy Birthday if I have missed it.

Now I am going to try to figure out how to make a playlist.

xoxoxoxo

Love Renee

YayaOrchid said...

Renee, why thank you for the birthday wishes! (Dec. 20) ;)

I'm glad you liked the music also.
To make your playlist, just click on the player at the bottom, it should take you to their web site. Register first, then go select your music, and follow the steps to make your own playlist. If I can do it, you will too. I am totally not computer literate.
Thank you so much for stopping by! It's good to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music