Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Show and Tell

Once again, I'm happy to join in a 'Friday Show and Tell' segment hosted by Kelli of There's No Place Like Home. It's all in good fun, so anyone can join in by visiting her site for all the details.

I'm rather late getting started on setting up our Christmas tree. I still have a few finishing touches to add, especially around the fireplace. But very few if at all. I decided to keep it simple, so less is more in my case at least.

The tree:
Can you spot the ornament I received from the Holiday Traditions exchange? It's the cute colorful bird hanging from red ribbon.

Our fireplace mantel. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.
Gloria and Amy, can you see the cards you sent me? I love to send cards out. But I really like receiving them so I can show them off. Aren't they beautiful?!



I still have to decorate the kitchen, so I have more work to do. I know, I know, I'm late with that too. Just wanted to share a bit of my Christmas decor. It's getting close and closer to Christmas! I'll be ready!

10 comments:

Peggy said...

Just the right touch...Very pretty and Christmas-y!

Wool Winder said...

Merry Christmas!

glorv1 said...

How very nice. Your fireplace looks so clean. I like the way you hung up the cards as well. Merry Christmas.

Amy said...

I'm late, too. I'm hoping to update my blog this weekend. Love your decorations.

Linda C said...

Very pretty decorations! Love the fireplace:)

Linda C

Deanna said...

It all looks very lovely! Merry Christmas!

Alice said...

Very nice decorations! I really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing.

You are always welcome at The Shadow of the Cross. Feel free to visit anytime.

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Your decorating looks really pretty. Love the fireplace with the cards for all to see! Merry Christmas!

Katherine said...

Looking good YAYA!! I hope you have a wonderful X-mas :0)

Renee said...

I love it. I'm pretending that we are sharing a cup of tea and we are sitting by your tree and mantel.

Love Renee xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music