Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An Award

My dear friend Gloria from Viva la Vida passed on the Kreativ Blogger award to me. As per one of the rules, I will place the picture of the award to the right on my blog. There are only two other rules: I have to list seven things that I love AND I have to pass it on to seven other bloggers. I also must notify them. So, for the things that I love:

1. I love my Creator, the Lord God of Israel, and his Son Jesus.

2. I love my family!

3. I love mangos.

4. I love gardening.

5. I love stitchery crafts: sewing, knitting, crochet, spinning, etc.

6. I love knowing that each day gives me a brand new chance to be
a better person.

7. I love the life I've been given.

And for the blogs to pass it on to:

1. Lynda from Among The Hedgerows
2. AnnaMae from The Velvet Cloud
3. Tilly from Tilly's Tea
4. Heather from Bluebird Studio
5. Sharon from Adventures From the Sewing Studio
6. Elaine from At Home And About
7. Sandra from Diary Of A Stay At Home Mom

Hope everyone has fun with it as I did!

12 comments:

glorv1 said...

Yaya, I knew what number one would be with you and of course I was right. I love all your things, and I really like, besides number one, numer 6. I think that is great and loving the life you've been give is also a big thing. I wish I had thought of those. Thanks for playing the game and take care.

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, thank YOU for sharing your award with me! And your comment is so very nice and sweet. God bless!

annamae said...

thanks, what a fun thing! I loved reading your "loves" :)

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you Annamae! I look forward to reading yours!

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya, just popped in to say hi. I'm using my new computer and trying to learn it. What have you been up to? Wearing your cowgirl boots? HeeHaw! Okay I'm going now, take care.

Renee said...

I love your list....

xoxoxo

Tea Time and Roses said...

Congratulation on being honored with such a lovely award! What a beautiful list, and I too knew that number one would be your love for our Saviour. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful blog with all of us.

Smiles...

Beverly

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Gloria! Yes, I've been wearing my boots alright! You lucky girl, getting a brand new laptop! That's what I want too, LOL!

Renee, Hi! Glad to have you stop by! I'll visit you also in just a bit.

Beverly, Thank you for such sweet words, my friend!

Renee said...

Yaya -- you are close but no cigar.

My mother is a war bride from Scotland (much better than the Irish) har har. And yes, I do have blue eyes (although I feel the mischeviousness of them has disappeared).

So you are very close, good guess. Same part of the world.

By the way, the pictures I have picked up all over, no particular site. When I first started going on the computer all I would do was download pictures. Now I am trying to tag them with the artists name, but my links never come out. But truthfully most of them I don't know who did the art. Bad, I know.

Glad your back, I was like where is she? I need to know.

xoxoxo

Love Renee

Joyfulsister said...

Aloha Yaya..
I just wanted to say hello and that I enjoyed my visit here today. I also love the song playing it brings back alot of memories. I grew up with that song. hmm can you tell my age lol. It's always a blessing meeting new sisters and I will be back to read more.

God Bless Lorie

Renee said...

I'm missing you, are you busy sewing up a storm.

Hope all is well with the family.

Love Renee

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Renee! Thanks for stopping by! Yes I have been busy shortening the hem on a bunch of pants I bought. I'll try and get a post out as soon as I catch up with some chores. TTYL :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music