Well, my buddy Gloria over at Viva la Vida has tagged me. No, she didn't attach a price or name tag to my little body, but has included me in a cyber game making the rounds on blogs. This online game of tag reminds me of the childhood game we used to play way back a long time ago! It is a lot of fun! Like any game, there are rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So here goes: Six random things about myself-
1. When I was in high school, I was a disc jockey at a radio station.
2. At one time I was a police dispatcher. That's where I met my sweetie.
3. I had a craniotomy (brain surgery) almost 20 years ago.
4. I was 22 years old when I accepted the Lord Jesus into my heart and
my life. That moment in time is something you never forget, like where
you were when JFK died.
5. I still can't make up my mind what I want to be when I grow up. :)))
Shall I be a great baker, a cowgirl in boots tending a small farm, or a
coffee shop/bakery owner?
6. I love whole flax seed!
So now, I shall tag:
1. Elaine from At Home And About
2. Deborah from Pictures Pots and Things
3. Beth from Life Is A Musical
4. Carrie from Dixie Mango
5. Peggy from The House Of Kent
6. Deanna from Just Deanna
I know sometimes people don't want to participate, and that is fine. I try to include different people, and hope I don't duplicate the same blogs again. Have fun!
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~