Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, January 3, 2009

Gloria Made Me Do This or Tag! You're It!

Well, my buddy Gloria over at Viva la Vida has tagged me. No, she didn't attach a price or name tag to my little body, but has included me in a cyber game making the rounds on blogs. This online game of tag reminds me of the childhood game we used to play way back a long time ago! It is a lot of fun! Like any game, there are rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So here goes: Six random things about myself-

1. When I was in high school, I was a disc jockey at a radio station.

2. At one time I was a police dispatcher. That's where I met my sweetie.

3. I had a craniotomy (brain surgery) almost 20 years ago.

4. I was 22 years old when I accepted the Lord Jesus into my heart and
my life. That moment in time is something you never forget, like where
you were when JFK died.

5. I still can't make up my mind what I want to be when I grow up. :)))
Shall I be a great baker, a cowgirl in boots tending a small farm, or a
coffee shop/bakery owner?

6. I love whole flax seed!

So now, I shall tag:

1. Elaine from At Home And About

2. Deborah from Pictures Pots and Things

3. Beth from Life Is A Musical

4. Carrie from Dixie Mango

5. Peggy from The House Of Kent

6. Deanna from Just Deanna

I know sometimes people don't want to participate, and that is fine. I try to include different people, and hope I don't duplicate the same blogs again. Have fun!

10 comments:

glorv1 said...

Wow, those are some interesting things there. Police dispatcher, now I tried to get into that job long ago and failed the test. I couldn't give directions:)A cowgirl, huh. Flax seed, huh. Very interesting and now I know you better. Thanks for joining in. Carmen always has stuff going on. Take care.

Beth said...

Very cool factoids there. Love that you tagged me. Will do this tomorrow on my blog. And - I have never tried flax seed. What do you do with it? Thanks, Beth

YayaOrchid said...

Beth, I snack on it much like you would sunflower seeds. It's supposed to be good for cholesterol too.

Tracy said...

Hi, YaYa! Wonderful fun to read your list and learn so much more about you! A disk jockey...you rock, YaYa! ;o) I'm still working on #5 too...tee-hee...Hope you're having a great weekend ((HUGS))

Peggy said...

I did it! Thanks for the tag!

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my food blog, I'm glad you enjoyed the recipes.

Let me know what you think when you try them :)

Elaine said...

Hi, Yaya. Boy, I really enjoyed reading those facts about you. What a fun way to get to know someone a little better. Thanks for tagging me, but I think since I'm so new to this I'm gonna beg off this time. I'm still learning the ropes......don't think I even know six people to tag yet1 LOL Anyway, thanks for the mention and I promise I won't be a wet blanket next time! Elaine

Deanna said...

Thanks for the tag...not sure I have enough people to tag back, but will do this tomorrow anyway. :)

YayaOrchid said...

Hey, Tracy! Happy New Year!

Peggy, thanks for playing along :)

Sandra, you too have a wonderful blog, and I love all your recipes!

Elaine, I'm certain pretty soon you'll have a long list of people you know to tag. That's the hard part, deciding who. :)

Deanna, I can hardly wait to see your post. I've been out of town all day yesterday. Just have fun with it!

glorv1 said...

Yaya, what happened to your blog? Where is your picture? What is going on? :)) Are you still with us? Helllllloooooo out there!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music