Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Winner Takes It All

What an outstanding version of ABBA'S song "The Winner Takes It All" as sung by Meryl Streep:



What a beautiful song among such amazing scenery. The pristine blue waters off the Greek islands is amazing! And that magnificent sunset! Just as she is near the end of the song, the sun starts to set at just the precise moment making it look almost surreal. Can you tell I'm a hopeless romantic? Great movie for ABBA fans!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Hi Yaya! I still have to watch this movie..I'd really like to. Thanks for commenting on my blog :o) Hope all is well with you!

Elaine said...

Hi Yaya...I agree this is fabulous version of this song...just breathtaking, isn't it? Oh, and thanks for the award. I'll be posting about it sometime this weekend.
Blessings,
Elaine :)

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya. I haven't watched the movie but I like Meryl Streep and I'll watch anything with her in it. She is the best in her profession. Hope your sinuses are better.

Renee said...

kisses xxx and hugs ooo

Love Renee

Beth said...

I love this movie! My one daughter and I have seen it - I think - 10 times so far.

Tracy said...

Hi, YaYa! I was no big ABBA fan, but I saw the film during the summer and got a better appreciate for their music. Meryl Streep can sell anything...even a song, she is so good and makes the film with her great performance. This was fun! And a view of lovely, sunny Greece really made my day...As you saw at my place, we're trying to keep warm and keep going...just too, too much snow--LOL! Happy Days ((HUGS))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music