Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Awaiting Rain

Today has been such a beautiful day, with very cloudy, overcast skies. Except for the humidity, I wish it was always like this. And so here we are ever hopeful for some much needed rain. Sweetie's been checking the radar, and it looks like it's not far off. We're supposed to get a cool front as well, with temperatures dropping to the 40's? At least to the 50's. Funny, but for the first time this year I saw the martins approach their birdhouse today. It's been quite warm and humid the past week, so this change in weather might affect them as well. Once this weather pattern passes, I'm fairly sure it will be hot days ahead from there on in. And I'm sure not looking forward to that.

2 comments:

glorv1 said...

I hope you get the needed rain you talk about. It's a pretty good day here. I think I overate though. I had cereal with banana and for lunch which I don't normally have, I ate about 3/4 cup canned ravioli. I feel stuffed. Have a great evening.

Wool Winder said...

We're hoping for rain here, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music