Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, March 7, 2009

Daylight Saving Time

Musn't forget to set our clocks to Daylight Saving Time, which officially begins on the second Sunday in March at 2 am. So tonight, before retiring, a quick 'spring forward' of the clock will ensure that timing is correct when we awaken. Nothing to worry about until the first Sunday in November also at 2 am when we 'fall back' to Standard Time. And yes, I always do have to ask myself, is it Springtime so I can 'spring forward' one hour, or is it now the Fall, so I can 'fall back' in time. Now I'm not too clear on the whole 'savings' part though. I guess I'll just take "their" word for it.

3 comments:

glorv1 said...

I guess it means we are saving, but saving what? We gain more daylight. I don't understand it either. I actually just posted something about this as well. Thx for your nice comments on my blog. I appreciate it. I hope you had a nice Saturday and that Sunday will be just as nice. Take care.

Kelli said...

I sure missed my hour of sleep. :0)
~Kelli

Renee said...

Hope you are having a good day Yaya. xoxoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music