Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, March 14, 2009

From My Friend Gloria

My good friend Gloria has graciously passed the Kreativ Blogger Award to me, and I am most thankful and thrilled to be included. I am to list seven things I love or which inspire me. And so as to continue in the sharing of this award, I am to pass it on to other bloggers and of course to let them know. So, as required, here is my list of things:

1. I love the smell of dirt after a rainfall.
2. love to see children flying their kites, makes me want to fly one also.
3. I love the way a garden perks up after a soft rainfall, and the way raindrops look on rose petals.
4. I love the smell of bread baking in the oven; or anything baking for that matter.
5. I am always inspired by blogs with pictures of sewing projects, especially aprons.
6. People who post recipes on their blogs always inspire me to want to create good food for my family.
7. People with talents such as artwork and crafting inspire me to want to learn new things.
I pass this award on to:
Shannon from A Maiden's Musings
Diane from Tomato Soup Cake and
That's all for now folks!! Gloria thank you very much!

6 comments:

Persuaded said...

miss yaya.. thank you so much for this sweet award, my sweet sister and fellow apron aficionado ;)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Thank you so much for the award - very much appreciated!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Elaine said...

Hello Yaya. I'm up early this Sunday morning for sure...woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. It's just as well since there are quite a few things I need to catch up on before we go to church this morning. As usual I enjoyed your list...particularly the ones pertaining to the garden and the rain. We haven't had much rain lately either but I'm still hoping too. I do so love the way the earth smells after a rain, just like you do. And I do so want a camera one of these days that can capture those raindrops on my roses. There are so many wonderful things God has made just for us to enjoy, aren't there? Here's hoping you have a lovely Sunday!
Elaine :)

Rebekah said...

Thank you so much for the award! It was very sweet of you to mention me!
-Rebekah

glorv1 said...

The smell of dirt after a rainfall. That is so true. Mmmm. I can smell it now. All those things you mentioned are really very nice. You take the time to think about it, I tend to put down what comes to my head right away. lol Hey have a great week. Thanks

Renee said...

Yaya I love A spoonful of sugar. Lisa is so fantastic. Her site is a dream.

xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music