Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Friday, March 27, 2009

From The Rose Garden

I had to bring these beauties indoors to enjoy their fragrance and beauty.

This is "Terracotta":


This is "Porcelain". Both were purchased as bare root years roses ago from a catalog.

They almost match the roses on the tablecloth!
I hope to have more blooms to show later on. For now these lone blooms will have to do.

9 comments:

Bob Mrotek said...

Yaya,

You have to be careful with roses. When the Lord was passing out noses I thought he said roses and I said, "Oh Lord, please give me a big red one" :)

glorv1 said...

Those roses are excellent. Lush and I can almost smell them. We haven't got our big roses blooming, it's mostly the trailers and the David Austen's are getting their blooms but aren't opened up yet. It's great to have roses, I just bought 3 more bareroots. The names leave me right now, but they are sitting outside ready to be planted. Very nice yaya, enjoy your roses. Have a great weekend.

YayaOrchid said...

Bob, you have me laughing hard right about now....:)))))

Gloria, I only have one Austen rose, I'm afraid I didn't take good care of the others I used to have. Well, that and the heat really did a number on them. Thanks for your visit!!

Persuaded said...

wow.. very impressive missie!


i feel very fortunate if my zinnias all survive long enough to bloom, lol

seemommysew said...

how beautiful! I especially love the Terracota one.

YayaOrchid said...

SeeMommySew, I love it too. I do have a preference for pink roses though.

glorv1 said...

Hi Yayers. Hope you are having a great weekend. Did you check out Renee's blog and all the wonderful Happy Birthday's she got. What a wonderful sisterhood. We are outside putting seeds in pots and chili's and tomatoes, and lots and lots of things. Take care and have a great weekend.

Cheri said...

What beautiful roses! And I have to say, I love your cute unusual vases just as much!

Cheryl Dorann said...

Roses in March--I can only wish for that here. We just had a big ice storm last night!
Your roses are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music