Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, March 16, 2009

Of Friendship and Surprises

Although my good friend Gloria had already written on her blog that she was sending me a print of her artwork, it was still a very nice surprise to receive this great and may I say 'autographed' postcard.


From her series of painted art called "Little Ladies of the Kitchen" this print clearly shows the little ladies in their full kitchen regalia:
And what better way to showcase their unique domestic personalities than with very pretty aprons! Each little lady has a name, but wait.....the one with the green dress is my namesake! What a wonderful gift indeed!!
Gloria, I do believe you've found another wonderful way to share your art.

8 comments:

glorv1 said...

Yaya, I'm please that you would give me such wonderful compliments. ahem.....:) Thank you very much for those passionate words of kindness. In my email I conveyed to you that I now had new ink refills and they were coming out a lot better. I'm now working on tin, or trying my hand at it. Thx and I'm glad you like it. Take care.

Renee said...

So nice Yaya. xoxoxo

smriti said...

nice gesture of showing frndship.

happy st.pattys day to u mam.

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, you're quite deserving of my words. :)

Renee, yes, it was a very nice gesture from Gloria!

Smriti: I agree! And Happy St Patrick's to you too!

Renee said...

Hey dear friend. I am not bad, remember around test/result time which is in April (I thought it was going to be in March) I am a crackpot.

That first picture on dreams of the oak trees is a photograph, isn't it beautiful. I love it too.

xooxoo

Tracy said...

That is very sweet, Ya Ya! Your friend Gloria has a wonderful talent! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Wool Winder said...

How neat! You have a special friend in Gloria.

YayaOrchid said...

Renee, I will keep that in mind. We're all rooting for you kiddo!

Tracy, yes she is certainly very talented! :)

Traci: I agree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music