Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday

I found these videos on another blog and thought the message was worth repeating.





No matter what your views are, it never hurts to be informed with facts.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart, I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

8 comments:

glorv1 said...

Those videos are very informative. I had no idea how it was done. That little girl also was very informative.

It is scary how so many babys are snuffec out before they are born. Thanks for sharing yaya. It is something we all need to be aware of. Have a great Sunday.Going back outside now.

YayaOrchid said...

Thanks for your comment Gloria! Hope you've had a great day. It's been cloudy and overcast and HUMID here today.

Persuaded said...

that girl is so mature and well-spoken.. how inspiring she is!
thanks for sharing my dear.

Sharon said...

Thank you for sharing these videos. It saddens me to even think about how many babies lost their lives before they were even born.

YayaOrchid said...

Diane, I agree! Like they say 'out of the mouths of babes'.....

Sharon, yes it is sad. But like Gloria, I had no idea how it was done. Perhaps if more people see the actual 'method' it might make them think more before they make such a drastic decision.

Deanna said...

Thanks for sharing. I couldn't watch the first video all the way through...just made me feel so sick to my stomach. I just don't understand how women can go through with this.

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya, hope you had a good Tuesday. I'm making hot sausages, steamed brocolli, and cabbage. No rice or pasta or anything. Just the sausages and veggies. I'm done with the mermaid, or as done as it's going to get. I'll post it later Take care.

YayaOrchid said...

Hey, Gloria! That sounds SOOO good! Today has been a great day, especially weatherwise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music