Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Family Time

We were so blessed this past weekend because our Son and his family visited us from San Antonio. It sure was nice to see our little Elias again!
We took him to the mall so he could choose a stuffed toy from the "Build A Bear" store. He wasn't too keen, and turned down all the bears, until his Mommy reminded him how much he liked Buzz Lightyear and Woody and Bullseye from the ''Toy Story'' movie. So he opted for a stuffed horse. But first he had to place a little heart in his toy. With a little help from his Daddy he was shown where to find the heart:

The next two pictures are out of order, but here he is holding his completed horse "BullsEye". He's even got his own cowboy hat like Woody! Now his toy "Woody" has his horse to ride! Elias also has a stuffed "Buzz Lightyear".

This is how the store lady stuffed the toy with this machine.
It was nifty how the open seam was 'sewn' together. All they do is pull some strings which are placed in the factory in such a way that they shut tight with a few twists and loops. I thought it was so neat!

Of course, a fun trip out is not complete without a ride in the merry go round. We hope to do this again next time he visits!

After all that fun and excitement, a nice bowl of ice cream is in order and a good treat!

We must do this again soon Elias!

7 comments:

Wool Winder said...

He's so cute!

Renee said...

Yaya: Elias is gorgeous. What a little doll. I think he might be around the same age as Josephine. She will be 2 in June.

I bet you guys had so much fun with him.

I also wanted to thank you for you comment on my blog. I love that you share with me and I always respect what you have to say dear friend.

Love Renee xoxoxo

YayaOrchid said...

Traci, thank you, I think so too! BTW, I am still unable to leave comments on your blog. I've tried several times.

Renee, why thank you!! I would love to see pics of your precious Josephine! My Mom's name was Josephine btw. Beautiful name!
Renee, I want to thank YOU for allowing me to comment. I know I really do appreciate that! And I too consider you a dear friend!
xoxoxo to you my friend!

Renee said...

Dear dear friend: kisses xxx and hugs ooo.

Another beautiful comment by you Yaya.

Love Renee

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya, how great that you got to spend time with your grandchild. Looks like you had a great time. He is a little doll, Elias is. Ah to be young again. I haven't been on a ferris wheel since....I can't even remember. Take care

Elaine said...

Yaya....your little grandson is just adorable! I bet you had fun!
Elaine :)

Peggy said...

How fun! L loved Build A Bear, too. Did you know you can go to their website and get coupons? Once you are on the list, you are there forever. She just got a birthday coupon the other day, she's 17!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music