Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, April 11, 2009

Goody, Goody!

My good friend Gloria from Viva La Vida sent me a little treasure from her "Ladies of The Kitchen" series of artwork. She is a very accomplished artist with a heart of gold! To wit, she shared her talent in sending me this little apron lady with a name of her own---like mine. Gloria knows I love aprons, and this gift will do double duty. She shows off her apron and...


although you can't see it in the photos, the wall plaque has some very useful hooks for hanging what else? Aprons or even dish towels!
Thank you so much, Gloria! I absolutely love this gift!! My Sweetie already hung it up on my kitchen wall for me. He also thought it was a very nifty gift. I've got an apron hanging on it right now. I have a feeling something like this would be a winner on Etsy, Gloria. Personalized artwork--very cool idea!

1 comment:

glorv1 said...

Thank yaya for you nice comments. I 'm glad you got it. Did you look between the cardboards? There was a print of the lilacs in there. I should have said something about that. I'm glad you are happy with it. Have a great Easter you and yours. (I like all those nice words you said about me, I feel regal.):))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music