Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sisterhood Award


I Am the Sisterhood of Bloglandia Forever More!
Early last week, Gloria created this fabulous Award and I was honored to have received it from her. She made a post about it, sharing it with a few other people. Somehow, what with my being out of sorts lately, it completely slipped my mind. I make a note of this because it helps to illustrate how our state of being can have an impact on things we don't normally do....be forgetful. Well, I don't want to forget this award, that's for sure, so I'm passing it on to more of my blogging friends. This award is about a Sisterhood....and what better way than to include those whose blogs and writing enrich our lives. So as to follow the rules for this award, you must post the sentence at the top of this post and pass the award to four others, then notify those people so they too can post the award on their blogs. My choices as recipients will be :
I. Elaine from At Home 'n About
II. Beverly from Tea Time and Roses
III. Amy from Home Acre
IV. Karen from Clever Karen
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Yaya...thank you for this award. Some bloggers don't accept awards, but I am not one of them. I will post about it soon. Love you,

Amy

YayaOrchid said...

Amy, me too! I love being able to post the neat graphics on my blog. But you're right, some people actually decline them. :(

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya. How are you doing? I'm tired now. My hubby is taking chocolatte a bath and she is eagerly enjoying it. I'm glad you accepted the award and Amy too. Yay!. We da sistahood from bloglandiahood. lol. Have a great week.

Clever Karen said...

How sweet! You are so kind. Thank you so much! Heading back to school after vacation, so I won't have a chance to post it right away at the blog. I'll get to it when things settle down a bit.

Tracy said...

Congrats on your award, YaYa...a lovely award for lovely you! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello my friend! Thank you so much for the beautiful award. I feel so honored when one of my blogging friends enjoy Tea Time enough to share such a lovely award. Again that you so much! :o) Hope you and the family are having a wonderful week!

Smiles...

Beverly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music