Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Renee Award!


How wonderful and honored I feel to have received the Renee Award from my good friend Gloria of Viva la Vida blog fame. I am especially grateful to her, because she never fails to make me feel special and appreciated, as only a good friend will do. Thank you Gloria! This is the history of this award which I copied from Gloria's glog:


This Renee award was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee.In Bella's own words "this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..."


So now, on to passing it on to others whose blogs have blessed me and so they too might enjoy posting the award on their blogs:


1. Elissa from Proverbs 31 Maiden


2. Amy from Home Acre


3. Cheri from A Joyful Handmaiden


4. Peggy from The House of Kent


Congratulations ladies!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Aww! Thanks so much!

Peggy said...

Wow! Thank you!!

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya. Glad you too got the Renee Award. I think we both wanted it. It will be passed on and on and what a tribute to Renee. Have a great evening. Take care and also congrats on g/b 2. Take care.

Renee said...

Yaya, I see I was already here. Lots of love babe.

Love Renee xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music