Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Something to Cheer About

When I saw this video on Diane's blog, I knew I had to post it here as well. It's been making the rounds worldwide since the day it came out, so I'm rather late adding it to my blog. But it's never too late to be inspired by something like this.

6 comments:

Persuaded said...

hooray for Susan!♥

glorv1 said...

Wasn't it a wonderful song beautifully sung. She was just great.

Renee said...

Yaya I just watched this earlier tonight and then now again.

Isn't it wonderful. I couldn't help but cry. I hate when people write someone off just because they don't like what they look like.

Isn't her voice incredible.

Hugs and Kisses dear friend.

Love Renee xoxo

Renee said...

Yaya I totally agree.

I am starting to change my thinking though, in the sense of knowing them.

I know we don't physically but I believe we do know each other emotioanlly and with some people spiritually.

Like you, me, and Gloria I feel there is a strong connection and I have great admiration and respect for both of you.

I hope you are praying for good results for me. I always appreciate that you do.

Love Renee xoxo

glorv1 said...

Hope you are feeling better yaya. Nancy left a comment on my post and said she hope's you're feeling better too. I am over being sick so It's time to get back to work. I wish I could say it was painting on canvas but it's more like painting the lawn with the mower. Take care.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello my friend! A beautiful voice from a lovely lady. As I sit and listened to this woman with a voice like an angel I was brought to tears. You are so right, indeed it is something to cheer about. You and your family enjoy a beautiful Sunday!

Smiles...

Beverly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music