Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Away On and Off

I've got a few projects I need to work on. So I think I'll take another little blogging break, only this time it will be intentional. I'm sure I won't be able to resist checking in on everyone's blogs, so I'll pop in from time to time. Hoping I can catch up and maybe start up with my blog again within a couple of weeks. We'll see how it goes.

7 comments:

glorv1 said...

Okay if you insist. I'm not posting right now either but I am stopping in to read other people's posts and comment on them of course. You take your time little lady and enjoy your time off, work on your project and then come back and let us know what you've been doing. Take care.

Persuaded said...

awww.. well you'll be much missed:( i do completely understand the need to take a break every now and again. funny how so much more stuff gets done during those bloggy breaks, huh? ;)

Amy said...

Good luck on your to-do list, Yaya. Enjoy your time.....

Love,
Amy

Trendsetters said...

hi

your blog is awesome..really cool
we have a arts n cratfs blog too
http://creationz2009.blogspot.com

we would love you to visit our blog and possibly link our blog in yours. we are happy to do the same in return

thank you

glorv1 said...

Are you being careful as to what blogs you visit yaya? I am. Sometimes when I visit some blogs, I get stuck there and then all kinds of tabs start popping up. I hate that when it happens. What's your new project?

Clever Karen said...

Hope you are very productive during your time off!

Renee said...

I will miss you when your gone.

xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music