Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gloria's Goodies Arrived!

Just wanted to make a quick post about the package Gloria sent me in the mail, and which just now arrived! It's chock full of goodies. I will be making a post about it soon. I must take pictures to show why I'm so happy with this parcel! MMM......love that rose soap!

1 comment:

glorv1 said...

yaya, just enjoy. You don't have to post about it because I know how busy we can get. I'm just glad you like it. Take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music