Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lovely Award!


Gloria over at Viva La Vida kindly presented me with an award. I am most grateful, as it's always so nice to see those little icons on the sidebar of blogs. While some people prefer not to receive them, I am just tickled pink to get one. I consider them as artwork, for I know it took someone time and work to create them.....plus I also think they provide some nice blog 'decor'. So thank you Gloria, for thinking of me. As she herself posted, and as I myself have noticed from previous attempts to present them, it's hard to get people to accept them sometimes. So for this time, I will give out an open invitation to all who visit here and who would like to receive this award. Please do accept it and proudly post it on your blog. As a token of friendship and appreciation from me....to you!

8 comments:

glorv1 said...

That's a good way of doing it yaya. From here on out, I will do it that way too. It's so hard to give the awards out. I think if they want any award they should copy and paste. Thanks for accepting. I'm tired and we have to go to San Jose tomorrow. Would you believe that the house payment still has to be made for July even though it's closing this week? I wonder why? Take care.

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, hope you have a wonderful time in San Jose. Make it a day and have fun!

Amy said...

Yaya, congratulations on your award. You are special! Gloria is a good friend.....hi Gloria.

Love,
Amy

RoyalTLady said...

HI

I came via Tea Time and Roses. I haven't got such award pasted in my blog yet.

But I haven't seen any offers before this... thanks for the offer and I shall copy and paste.

Do enjoy blogging. It's the healthiest place to be, to read and to share.

YayaOrchid said...

Amy! So good to hear from you again! What have you been up to?!

RoyalTLady, yes please do accept the award! I agree, it's great visiting blogs and making new friends! :)

Tea Time and Roses said...

Congratulations on your beautiful award! Awards are so wonderful to give and receive.:o) Having so many wonderful blogging friends it is so hard to choose. It is like choosing a perfect rose in a garden of perfect roses!:o) You are a sweet soul and a wonderful friend. A big thank you for the Birthday wish.:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, you're quite welcome!

Tracy said...

Congrats on your lovely award, YaYa--just the one for a sweetheart like you :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music