Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, June 8, 2009

Most Important Quest

When Anna made her post about a pattern she had used, I knew it was exactly the dress I have been wanting to make. I had been looking for it for quite some time, and actually did find it, but someone else had already bought it. Since then, I have found pictures of two other similar patterns, but even those were dead leads, as they were not for sale.
MAIL ORDER # 3041
But if anyone should happen to know where I can find this elusive pattern, I would certainly love to know about it.

10 comments:

glorv1 said...

I've never seen this pattern. Is it McCall, Simplicity, or Butter something or other? Did you do a google search. Sometimes you can run across a lot of info on google. That looks like a nice dress and hey, that may be my next project. A long ankle dress. I like those. Hope you find it. Talk to you later. Take care.

YayaOrchid said...

tHANK YOU for the heads up Gloria. I already input the pattern co:

Mail Order #3041

Renee said...

I am loving your quests Yaya.

By the way, the music is fantastic.

xoxox

Renee said...

Goodnight sweet friend. God bless you.

Love Renee xoxox

Persuaded said...

yaya... i think i may actually have a *similar* pattern in my stash... i'll look at what i've got later and let you know♥

Persuaded said...

sorry to comment again so quickly.. but do you happen to know what the design name is.. anne adams perhaps?

YayaOrchid said...

Renee, thank you for your always sweet comments! :)

Dianne, the pattern co is called "Mail Order".

YayaOrchid said...

Diane, and the type of style is called a "Hooverette", because it's from the Hoover era.

Tea Time and Roses said...

I sure hope you find the pattern and its a pretty one too! Happy week to you!

Smiles...

Beverly

Persuaded said...

yaya.. i'm sorry to say that i don't have this pattern:( i have some that are somehwhat similar, but they are not wraps, and the buttons don't go all the way down the front... which i suspect is what you are looking for? this dress is really more of a cross between a housedress and a glorified apron, right? it is lovely- now i'll be looking for it too- but i promise to share it with ya if i ever do locate it;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music