Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Photo Editing Class


Kerri from Quaint and Quirky gave the heads up to a great site offering a free photo editing classes as part of the site's birthday celebration. The site is JessicaSprague.com and this is the link for all the details. And did I mention it's free? Registration ends soon, so head over there to get in on the classes.

4 comments:

glorv1 said...

I see you have been blog hopping lately:) I do that from time to time. There are so many giveaways and so many classes, just wish I had the time. I was going to go take a pottery class downtown but the place burned, luckily no one was there when it happened. The place next to it called, The Dented Chef, (a restuarant supply store) got partially burned too so there goes my class since they closed down and the place next door is closed down for renovations. Maybe I'll hop over to the places you have been mentioning. Have a great Saturday, it's gonna be hot over here.

YayaOrchid said...

Oh, dear! Sorry to hear about your classes not being able to go through. I have also been wanting to learn pottery using a wheel. Some day, some day.

Clever Karen said...

Ooh, this looks like a great class. I want to learn more about photoshop. Too bad I will be gone during most of the time of this class. Great resource though - thanks!

Cindy said...

Thank you for the info. I love to learn how to make a picture better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music