Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Day

Another hot day in paradise. I should probably stop doing this, but I've got to post the picture I worked on for today's class. The segment was on adding a scruffy, grungy edge to a photo. It was fun, it's just that I'm not sure I remember all the previous steps for the previous work. I have to keep referring to the video. It'd be great if I could just go at it without having to look back at the training steps. I guess I'm officially having lots more 'Senior" moments.

On the plus side, this gives me subject material for making a post. In blogging, sometimes it's hard to come up with things to write about. Well for now I'd best get up from this here chair because I've got an antojo or hankering for some ice cream. So, until next time.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Well you just gave ME a craving for ice cream LOL

YayaOrchid said...

Oh, Sandra! Listen, I got my craving after reading Elaine's post on ice cream, LOL! Imagine the power of blogging!

glorv1 said...

I love your fish photo, it's awesome. You are really capturing the moments on your photos. Good for you, you learn fast. I should have added that to my list, taking a photo class. As for ice cream, I have been eating too much of it. I had a great salad yesterday. Went for my mammo and now I have to go back tomorrow for another picture. I hate it when that happens. Take care.

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Gloria. I know what you mean. One day at a time.

Elaine said...

You sound like you're having a great time with your photo editing. It' a lot of fun, isn't it? When you said you had a hankering for ice cream it reminded me that you had asked what kind of ice cream maker I had. I've had mine for probably over ten years now....a Rival. Actually we have two that are just alike because years ago we realized when we had a lot of people over in the summer we needed more than one so we could have more than one flavor. They were very reasonably priced and have been very tough! They've made a lot of ice cream over the years! LOL I haven't checked lately but I think there are quite a few choices out there. Uh-O....now I'm wanting some.....I better go to bed before I give in!

Tracy said...

Wonderful photo, YaYa...your photos have really taken on a great excitement and variety factor--great work! Ice cream...sounds good! Keep cool there.. ;o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Wool Winder said...

Nice job on all your editing.

Bob Mrotek said...

Yaya,
You're doing great! Keep at it. Regarding ice cream...remember this?

Ice cream, you scream
We all scream for ice scream
Rah, rah, rah
Boola boola, sasparoola,
You take chocolate,
I take a vanoolaaaa
Ice cream, you scream
We all scream for ice scream
RAH, RAH, RAH!

Renee said...

The fish looks like it has writing on it Yaya.

Wonderful.

xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music