Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Awe-Summ!

I really enjoy putting up these little awards graphics on my sidebar. That is one of the reasons my good friend Gloria from the Viva La Vida blog shares them with me. I truly appreciate her gesture. The rules for getting this award is to list seven awe-summ things about yourself and then pass the award on to seven people. Like Gloria, I too find it hard to pass on awards because not everyone likes to take part. But I'll do my best. Or how about if anyone who happens to read this and likes the award just accepts it? Yeah! Please do post it on your blog, but if you do, try to list the seven things you think would be nice for us to know about. And if you wish, please do pass it on to others.

So now for seven things about myself....humm...maybe not so awesome, but just a little bit of trivia about 'moi'.

I. I learned to read and write both English and Spanish in first grade, actually before the end of the first semester; I was an 'accelerated' learner. (That however, has changed over the years, he,he,he)

II. I enjoy writing poetry.

III. I make 'awe-some' Mexican rice as well as white rice.

IV. I learned machine embroidery on my own, just from reading on the internet (the manual just didn't help at all).

V. I am an awe-summ Grandmother!

VI. I do believe those are enough "I's" don't you?

VII. Every Day Is A New Opportunity And A New Chance!

Thank you very much Gloria for this award!

3 comments:

glorv1 said...

Well you look like an awesome queen with your award. You are welcome now it's outside for me to hang clothes. I'm waiting for an arborist to give me an estimate on bringing down this huge tree that is hitting wires and the neighbors yard and over the top of our home. It's probably going to be costly but it has to be done. Have a great rest of the day yaya and take care.

Amy said...

Hi Yaya....you sure are awesome and I'm so thankful for you. I've been bogged down but was able to post today (a shortie). Hope all is well with you and your family.

Love,
Amy

YayaOrchid said...

Well, thank you Gloria! Hope you get your tree work done inexpensively!

Amy, so nice to see your posts! Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music