Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, July 6, 2009

Beverly's Shop

I had another great online shopping experience. I like to give a heads up to those sites that really go the extra mile to provide both a good product and a positive sales transaction. Such was the case when I placed an order with Beverly from Tea Time and Roses. She has two lovely online stores, Tea Time And Roses The Shop as well as her Etsy shop.

I'm certain that the fact that Beverly is a sweet friend of mine had no bearing on her excellent service. I've read from other bloggers who also rave about her shop and service. Beverly recently had surgery, so she was away from her shop temporarily. But she is back, and her creations are wonderful! Her workmanship and materials are first class.

So if you're looking for a sweet gift for a loved one, do visit her shops. You are sure to find something special. Shipping was prompt too! Her blog also happens to be one of my favorite 'oasis' sites. It's a peaceful, beauty filled place to hang out at.

I like to think that in this blogging community we are all friends. As such, we should support each other especially in our creative or entrepreneurial endeavors. I know that in this day and age of speed and convenience, good customer service is hard to come by. At least I find that to be the case when I go shopping at the regular stores. I'm so thrilled when I run into a site or person who believes in providing great service. Tea Time And Roses is one of those places!

6 comments:

Amy said...

You're right, Yaya....Beverly is a sweetie. As soon as I am able, I'm going shopping.

Blessings :)

Amy

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya, yes I have met Beverly. She is very nice. What did you buy? I remember all the thing she sent you once, very nice package. What did you buy? I need to know? hehehe

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, this is the first time I make a purchase at Beverly's shop. The package I received once was from Amy. And yes, it was a very nice gesture.

I got a nice card at Beverly's shop.

Hélène Glehen said...

Hi Yaya,
I confirm. Beverly's artworks and service are perfect. I've already ordered a few things (tags, card) and I received all perfectly packaged and the most important, Beverly is a very warm person.

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Helene! So glad you stopped by. That is one thing I forgot to mention: the packaging is fabulous! Thank you for your lovely comment!

Tea Time and Roses said...

Oh my goodness girls, thank you so much for all the love!!:o) I do try to make shopping with my little shops something special.:o) It has been difficult to pick up where I left off after surgery, but I am up and running once again.:o)

Idalia you my sweet friend are a dear. I am so happy you are pleased with your things. Thank you so much for your support. Enjoy a lovely week my friend.:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music