Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bummer!


Well, I got stuck in yesterday's Photoshop lesson. All of yesterday and then today I was working at it, trying to figure out why my picture was dull and faded. It does have layers of texture underneath, but it shouldn't be so opaque. I asked for help, but since I didn't properly save my file, I cannot bring it up so as to troubleshoot. Bummer!

So I'm posting it anyway as is. Not the greatest, I grant you. But now I can move on to today's lesson, which I will hopefully post about either later tonight or tomorrow. I don't want to fall behind.

3 comments:

glorv1 said...

I'm sure you'll figure it out. I like the texture. It's hot over here. Have a great Friday.

Keri said...

I think it looks really cool the way it is! It looks commercial... maybe not the look you were going for, but great anyway!

YayaOrchid said...

Thanks, Gloria! Very hot here also!

Keri, I agree. It does have a nice look, but it's not the look I wanted. Thanks for your input. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music