Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 8 of Class

For a while there I worried I wouldn't be able to finish my project before tomorrow's lesson. Today was simply adding typography, which is not difficult at all. I also added some texture layers and a black frame. I am really liking the use of the grungy mask edges. The textures underneath make the photo seem very old.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow's lesson holds. I am somewhat glad though, that there's only this week remaining of the class. I have got to get back to sewing and taking care of my garden. This drought we're having is so brutal to the plants.

My sewing machine actually looks lonely and neglected. I've got aprons to make, people! But nonetheless I want to finish with this class. Interestingly, this class has me thinking I would love to take a basic photography class. We'll see. Sometimes I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date; No time to say goodbye/hello."

2 comments:

Bob Mrotek said...

My favorite lines from Lewis Carroll:

"Beautiful Soup, so rich and green,
Waiting in a hot tureen!
Who for such dainties would not stoop?
Soup of the evening, beautiful Soup!

Beautiful Soup! Who cares for fish,
Game, or any other dish?
Who would not give all else for two
Pennyworth of Beautiful Soup?"

Now doesn't that put you in mind for some nice split pea soup with ham and a hunk of pumpernickel bread? Bon appetite Yaya :)

YayaOrchid said...

Oh, yumm!! Yes, but I'll wait til it's a little cooler around here. I love split pea soup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music