Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last of The Photo Editing Projects

I wanted to share my final project for the photo editing class. The lessons ended a few days ago, but I had gotten stuck on making a nine photo grid. With a little help, it was finally accomplished!

This second grid merely shows selective colorizing. A lot of fun and very easy to do!
I truly enjoyed this brief course. I'll have to keep reading back on my notes to remember some of the points, but good thing the video lessons will be available indefinitely.

12 comments:

glorv1 said...

Yaya, you did good. I like that your son and his son are sharing personal time together. This definitely will form that bond that fathers/sons always have. I think the class you took was a good one. Now try to buy some software that also show you how to do that. You can actually download free software for photo techniques. I think Bob had given you some names before. Have a great Thursday and your g/b is a beautiful boy.

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you Gloria! I think so too!

Persuaded said...

yaya.. you have done a wonderful job with these! I have always loved that selective coloring effect, and I'm surprised to hear that you found it easy. It looks so hard! (you must just be naturally talented, my dear;))

YayaOrchid said...

Thanks Diane! It's just that Jessica Sprague's classes made it seem very easy and a lot of fun! I'll be sure and let you know if she offers any more free classes.

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya. I see Juan has decided to follow you too. How cool is that! He is a great writer. Glad you like him. I begged him to follow me. hahaahahaha.Take care lololol

Renee said...

How gorgeous he is Yaya.

I hope you read what was going on with Jacquie and Sheldon and I hope that you are praying like crazy for them.

Love Renee xoxo

YayaOrchid said...

Don't feel too bad, Gloria! So did I, LOL!

YayaOrchid said...

Renee, I'm heading over to read about it.

Renee said...

Dear friend I am definitely not offended in any way.

Thank you.

Love Renee xoxo

Elaine said...

It sure sounds (and looks) like you enjoyed taking your classes. Great job! Be sure to let me know too if they offer anymore free classes! :)
Elaine

Juan Pablo said...

What font did you use on those?? They are so cool!! :) Excellent job!

And thank you so much for your latest comment! It really does help me out, I've been going back and forth a lot lately on things so every bit helps. Thanks again! :D

YayaOrchid said...

Renee, I am always so glad to hear from you!

Elaine, I will definitely let you know. As a matter of fact, Keri from Quaint and Quirky on her latest post says Jessica has free lessons on Fridays. I'll have to check it out today.

JP, thank you for stopping by. I just know without a doubt that you're going to do fine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music