Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Fun With PhotoShop

Joy! What incredible things I have learned about photo editing! And I know it's just the tip of the iceberg. Now I will have to go out and buy the software. I may have to pinch some pennies here and there, but I think it's worth it. I like knowing those classes will be there for me and I can review when I please. Thank you Ms. Sprague for sharing your skills with us!

11 comments:

Bob Mrotek said...

Yaya,
If you haven't already done so yet you might want to try GIMP. It does just about everything that photoshop does and it is free. Just Google it :)

YayaOrchid said...

Thanks Bob! I will definitely look into that!

glorv1 said...

I'm glad you are having fun and learning all these new techniques. Hooray for you. It looks great.

Beth said...

That picture is so magical! I love it.

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, another plus is that it gives me something to post about ;))

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you Beth! It does look that way.

Keri said...

That looks great!

Tea Time and Roses said...

What a beautiful photo! I am so happy you are enjoying your classes.:o) Keep up the good work!!:o) Simply marvelous!

Smiles...

Beverly

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you Keri and Beverly!!

Renee said...

Well seriously they don't get any cuter or happier than your darling boy.

Love Renee xoxo

YayaOrchid said...

Renee, that is so sweet of you. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music