Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Photo Techniques

Before

After
My after picture shows the use of 'burning' the edges with the gradient tool. I rather like it. You basically go in and darken the image then with a brush tool lighten the central area to make it 'pop'.

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Such a sweet photo.....and I like how you burned the edges. Great caption too. :)

YayaOrchid said...

Thanks, Elaine!

Clever Karen said...

You are coming up with such great techniques for using Photoshop! Thanks for sharing it all!

Renee said...

Yaya, oh my goodness I can't believe how gorgeous he is.

I love what you did with the picture and I just looked at the other pictures too. Handsome son.

I would be so addicted to this picture changing thing and Ilove the words on it too.

Love Renee xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music