Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Friday, July 3, 2009

Sweet Video

Dedicated to my Sweetie♥my Beloved

Edit Note: Scroll down to the bottom to turn off player first; then click on video to listen to the song.

I found this sweet romantic video via the online photo editing class I'll be taking. I figure I'm not too old to enjoy a modern yet romantic song.



And it is so nice to see and listen to young and not so young people celebrating AMOR!

6 comments:

glorv1 said...

What a great video. The singer, Tom I think was his name, looks alot like a young John Lennon. I liked it very much and thank you.

Renee said...

Yaya that was wonderful and I love your dedication.

By the way I love your quote and prayer on the side.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love Renee xoxo

YayaOrchid said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it too Gloria!

Renee, which quote is that? The one about Jerusalem? I like it too! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Tea Time and Roses said...

What a lovely and sweet video, a beautiful dedication. You and your family enjoy a wonderful 4th of July celebration.

Smiles...

Beverly

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, wishing you a great weekend also!

Persuaded said...

THAT WAS SO CUTE!!! Sorry to shout, but I loved it♥ My daughter will love it too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music