Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, July 6, 2009

Trying Out a Lesson


Well today was the first class on photo editing that I posted about here. It is so nice because you can go at your own pace, and you can stop the video over and over until you learn what the lesson is. The class today covered how to do a frame and insert word art into a photo. That was a lot of fun.

I also wanted to learn how to do a watermark on a photo, and was given a link for a quick lesson. I used this photo I took of my Queen of the Night cactus. All in all, I'd say this is a great class. The instructor is so nice and professional. She has quite a following too! So glad I found out about this learning opportunity.

7 comments:

glorv1 said...

That's great yaya. You are doing good. I need a class like that. All my photos come out fuzzy. Congratulations on your first lesson. I would say that deserves an "A"
Way to go! Keep it up.

Tracy said...

That is a beautiful flower, YaYa...It is obvious you're having fun with your class. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Clever Karen said...

Love the watermark! Good work!

Keri said...

Cool, Yaya! I'm glad you are enjoying the class! It is really well organized and seems fun so far! Keep showing us your work!

Sandra said...

I love taking photos and editing them in my graphics program :) So much fun what you can do isn't it?

Tea Time and Roses said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your class!:o) The photo is beautiful and I cannot wait to see more.:o) Enjoy a beautiful week.:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

YayaOrchid said...

Yes, it is a lot of fun, and fast becoming addictive, LOL! Thanks to Kerri for the heads up on this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music