Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, July 5, 2009

Who's Afraid of Death?

Found this nifty generator whilst browsing on Flicker.
Pretty neat, huh?
There's also a church generator, for some weekend fun.

Just a little bit of dark humor....

9 comments:

glorv1 said...

I love it. I'm going over there right now! Thank you. how funny.

YayaOrchid said...

I'm glad you liked it Gloria. I was kinda worried it might offend someone's sensibilities.

glorv1 said...

go see mine. I'm going to do another one when I can think of a good one.

YayaOrchid said...

Huh! I just saw it, it's funny and cute! Hand me a tamal please!

glorv1 said...

Yaya, I put it there on purpose. Gives them a chance to scroll up and down, plus I have one at the bottom too, you missed that one. hee/haw

YayaOrchid said...

Oh, ok. I only saw the one at the bottom. I was scrolling looking for it. :)

Persuaded said...

Oh those are funny! I tried the church sign generator too...lol. That one would make for a good blog post too;)

Clever Karen said...

Haha - I love playing with these kind of generators.

YayaOrchid said...

Diane, I agree, the church one would have to be fun for a blog post. LOL!

Karen, there are so many out there too! It's the blog alternative to video games, LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music