Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blog Award


I wish to thank Elaine from At Home and About for the "One Lovely Blog" award she passed on to me. It was sweet of her to remember me when passing out the award. I hope you stop by her blog and pay her a visit. She has a great place! Love her pictures and all those yummy recipes she shares. Thank you Elaine, gotta love those awards pictures on my sidebar!

As per the rules, I must pass this on to 15 people, however, due to not many bloggers accepting these awards lately, I'll pass it on to a few of my bloggie friends, and as always, the invitation remains open to anyone who wishes to accept the award to post on their blog. Please do so and enjoy! So for now, I'd like to pass it on to:


My good friend Gloria from Viva La Vida

Beverly from Tea Time and Roses

Cindy from Texas Tufa


Gabriela from Gabriela's Kitchen

Amy from Home Acre


Diane from Tomato Soup Cake

Bob from Mexico Bob.

I hope all of you find someone to pass the award to as well.
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

Persuaded said...

Oh hon.. thank you so much for thinking of me! if i were going to pass this along to anyone, *you* are the first one I think of♥

Have a nice evening my dear☺

Bob Mrotek said...

Oh,Yaya,
You are such a nice person for thinking that I deserve a reward but alas, I must confess that I am truly unworthy of any reward unless, perhaps, it is the stuffed bull's head with the winking eye :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! What lovely and thoughtful surprise! xogabriela

Tufa Girl said...

How special I feel! This award would be circling back to you!

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello!

My goodness, what a sweet surprise!:o) Thank you so much for the beautiful award and you for sure are so deserving. Though I am not displaying awards right now, I will gladly keep it in a safe place.:o) Thanks so much my friend. You and your family enjoy a beautiful week.

Smiles...

Beverly

Amy said...

Yaya...let's see if this shows up. I sure hope so. Thanks again for the sweet award. I'll be in touch.

Love,
Amy

YayaOrchid said...

Amy, and now I'll see if it shows up as an email. Thanks!

glorv1 said...

Yaya, thank you. Awards are always so great. We talked earlier and I do appreciate. Thanks a lot. I hope you don't mind but I went to Gabriella's kitchen and loved it. I saved it to my list but right now the reading list is down or at least mine is. Have a great Wednesday.

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, I'm glad you also enjoyed her blog. Love those recipes! And of course I don't mind! I also add some of your blogs to my list as well, remember? :)

Threeblindsheep said...

Thank you for leaving a comment so I could find your site. I love your site! I look forward to getting to know you through reading your blogs

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you! Likewise! :)

Renee said...

Congrats Yaya, you deserve this.

Love Renee xoxo

glorv1 said...

Yaya, thanks for the award. Sorry I'm so late in picking it up. Have a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music