Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, August 3, 2009

Recommending A Blog

I found this great new blog, which incidentally, I've added to my blog list. It's named Three Blind Sheep and I have found so many well written entries which anyone can identify with. In particular, as a Christian believer, there are so many thoughts and experiences which I found to be genuine and helpful in this unique walk that I have been on for quite a while. You know what they say 'every little bit helps'? Well, finding that someone is also grappling with the same trials and tribulations but has found a way to deal with them is in itself helpful to me.

I don't know precisely who the author is. The profile only identifies the blog as belonging to two friends and a child, but I'm guessing it's one author who does most of the writing. My favorite part about this blog are the drawings of what else? Sheep! Which in a Biblical sense, is exactly what we are. Oh, my goodness! I just realized I made a boo boo yesterday. I went and recommended the blog to a dear friend, but I wrote the name as 'three blind mice'! Sorry, Renee!

This wraps it up for now, I'm hoping you'll head over to the blog and check it out.

On a separate note, I'm fast approaching my 200Th post! When I started this blog, I really never thought I'd get beyond maybe ten posts. But it has been fun just chronicling my days in brief writing flurries. I'm hoping I can make it to a 300Th post, as maybe then I can do some kind of celebratory giveaway. We'll see how it goes.

8 comments:

Bob Mrotek said...

Yaya,

If you haven't read Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan yet I think you will like it.

YayaOrchid said...

I looked up what it's about. Yes, I agree, I think I would like it. I also like the illustrations.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello my friend!

Thank you so much for recommending "Three Blind Sheep", it is wonderful! Just the kind of writing I love! Thank you so much I think I am really going to enjoy this!:o) Thanks! You and your sweet family enjoy a beautiful week.

Smiles...

Beverly

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Beverly! Well I'm glad you like it too. Very inspirational writing, just like yours!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the recommendation, YaYa...off to go see. And LOVE the new look here! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

glorv1 said...

Yaya, thanks for the very nice comment you left on my blog. Appreciated.
I will take a look at this blog possibly this evening. Right now I am making some slice yams with brown sugar. Thanks again.

Elaine said...

Hi! I really like your new look! Sometimes I just feel like changing things around too. :)
Whenever you get a chance why don't you stop by my blog and pick up an award I gave you. With it you're supposed to give it to 15 other people. That seems like quite a lot at one time, doesn't it? :0 So I'm just letting everyone know that they can give it to any number of people they want to, or whatever. That way it's not a burden to anyone and remains the nice gesture it's meant to be. :) Gotta go for now....been listing a few things on Craig's List this afternoon and I have a couple coming by any minute now to look at something! Talk to you later.

YayaOrchid said...

Thanks Elaine! I'll work on it this weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music