Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Play Time

I finally purchased the Photoshop software I'd been wanting. So it's back to playtime for me. I'm also taking another one of Jessica Sprague's classes. Since it has a segment on writing, it should be helpful with my blog as well. At the very least I'll have something to write about.

This is just an example of a short segment where a template is used for inserting photos and different papers for background and texture. Templates are commonly used by digital scrapbook hobbyists. Turns out I'm really short on photos. I had to reuse my trusty garden photos for this little exercise.



I've been cooped up inside all Summer because of the heat. I think this cool front we're now enjoying will allow me to maybe get out and take some photos. Too bad my garden isn't looking very pretty right now. In any case, a Winter garden is always beautiful when dormant. I can look forward to that.

8 comments:

Keri said...

I'm excited that you took type+writer, Yaya! I would like to take ALL her classes. I ended up taking the brush class and one of the scrapbooking classes (Now we're rockin). I am in the photography class (Oh Shoot!) right now and it's great!!

I can't wait to see the great things that you will do with it!

:D

Keri said...

Or did you do Up and Running....? Whatever, I'm sure both are great!

glorv1 said...

Oh have fun yaya! Your photo looks great above. What software did you get after all? I'm sure you will do great with your photos. Enjoy!

YayaOrchid said...

Kerri, I am taking the type+writer, but I also wanted to take the brushabilities. I've signed up for it for when it becomes available. Oh, I would LOVE to take the photography class, but then I'd need a better camera, LOL!

Hi, Gloria! I bought the less expensive Photoshop Elements. The full version costs over $600!

Renee said...

Love to you my dear friend. Thank you for all your prayers and support Yaya.

Love Renee xoxo

YayaOrchid said...

Oh, Renee! I'm so sorry for your pain. We are thinking of you and your family.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello!

Wow how wonderful to now have Photoshop!:o) I know you will have lots of creative fun using it!:o) The photo above is beautiful! I cannot wait to see more of your beautiful layouts.

Smiles...

Beverly

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you Beverly! I am having a lot of fun again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music