Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, September 14, 2009

Sadness

And the internet once again serves to join us as a global community, albeit in a small corner of the world. Steve from Same Life New Location posted about the loss of his best friend, and I, like so many others who have read of the exploits of his furry friend, felt great sadness. So on this breezy, sunny day, in this hot little corner of Texas, I too felt a sense of loss and mourning. I can't explain why, I suppose it's because deep in our souls we become linked when someone's writing and sharing touches our lives. I would like to extend my condolences to Steve for the passing of such a beloved pet.

1 comment:

glorv1 said...

Oh how sweet that you would post about Mr. Jiggs. I followed his footsteps in his travels, before and when they got to the end of their journey and up until now, today. I wish I could have given him a hug. Thanks for posting about him, I'm sure Steve would appreciate it. Take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music